- To glorify Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ); This is our primary motive in everything we do
- To obey Yeshua’s commission to go and make disciples in His name
- To raise awareness about Messianic Torah Missions and promote current Messianic missionary efforts
- To promote opportunities for service/involvement to those with a heart for Messianic Torah Missions
- To be a support for the global Messianic community
- To promote unity in the Messianic Movement
Yeshua came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
What We Stand For
We desire to promote organizations that:
- Believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, that He is ONE (Deut 6:4)
- Believe that Yeshua is the Messiah, and that He is God manifest in the flesh
- Believe that the entire Bible (“Old Testament” and “New Testament”) is the Word of God
- Believe that Salvation (forgiveness of sins and being delivered from death to life) is only by grace through faith in Yeshua for Jews and Gentiles alike
- Believe that the commandments of Torah are relevant for all believers, both Jewish and Gentile
- Endeavour to promote unity in the Body of Messiah
- Are willing to respect and appreciate the groundwork of conventional evangelical Christianity in teaching salvation through Yeshua
- Are willing to respect and appreciate the beauty of Jewish tradition and practice without seeing rabbinic halacha as universally authoritative
Who We Are
We are a group of Messianic believers from various communities in Canada and the Unites States who have a heart for missions and for seeing Yeshua glorified. Our goal is to help further God’s Kingdom on this earth by serving the Messianic community here as well as those who are at work abroad.
Ben and Daria Frostad are part of the Messianic community in Regina, Saskatchewan. They currently have three children. Ben is currently enrolled in TorahResource Institute, taking advanced Biblical studies taught from a Messianic perspective. Together with Ben Schatzlein, they had the vision to start Messiah to the Nations.
Ben Schatzlein is an avid disciple of Yeshua with a passion for God’s Kingdom. He is also a student of TorahResource Institute. Ben is currently studying TESOL (teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Biblical languages at Providence University College in Manitoba.